duties उदाहरणEN[duːtiz] [ˈdjuːtiz]
- इसके उदाहरण duties
- of , and have as their waffled, politicked and, in the of , the their duties to a .
- She also to a to quasigovernment , “to that they are their duties.”
- ; duties
- The [ … ] duties on semifinished and will be to 25 , from 15 , the ministry's .
- of duties was .
- It was while he was the duties of the that he the "Honest Abe"--a that he , and an that he .
- 'Tis than , were to their of the - was , there might not be the to the duties of a .
- At the , Goordass, of Nuncomar, was to the , whose duties were to be to the , and who was to have to do with the or of .
Examples of duties in a Sentence